Full scholarships are available for qualified individuals through the
High Country Workforce Development Board through June 30, 2013.
You qualify for a full scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- Live in any of the following NC counties: Alleghany, Ashe, Avery, Mitchell, Watauga, Wilkes, and Yancey
- Are employed or unemployed and want to compete for jobs in the emerging green economy
Contact Jacob Clark at 828-265-5434 ext. 129, or email Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, help in filling out your application, or with any other questions.
Please click here for the required forms.
Complete the forms and return to Jacob Clark to receive your registration code for
100% funding with no out-of-pocket costs to you!
Mail or Fax completed forms to:
Attn: Jacob Clark
468 New Market Blvd
Boone, NC 28607
Fax: 828-265-5439 (Attn: Jacob Clark)
The following workshops have been approved for funding from the High Country Workforce Development Board:
- Energy Efficiency and Green Building for REALTORS
- 2012 NC Energy Code Training
- Photovoltaic Systems & the National Electric Code
- Introduction to Photovoltaic System Design & Construction