Appalachian Energy Summit Virtual Poster Competition
College and University students are invited to submit an abstract for their energy-related research or project and be a part of the Virtual Energy Summit this June, 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for students to showcase their work and win cash prizes. This year's posters will be submitted as slide decks for easier online viewing.
- Must be a degree seeking undergraduate, graduate or PhD student in the US currently performing research or leading a project related to:
- Renewable Energy, Climate and Environment, Energy Efficiency and the Built Environment, Clean Transportation, Power Distribution and Storage, Energy Policy, Emissions, Behavior Change, or similar topic
- Highlight WHY THIS MATTERS, how does this research or project:
- Inform about ways to reduce climate impacts?
- Positively benefit society and the environment?
- Advance clean energy technology or behaviors?
- If you have any questions, including content relevance, email email@example.com before submission
Note: Teams may submit a poster, one person must take the lead and will list additional authors/participants on the form, if a cash prize is awarded for that poster it will go to the lead.
Students graduating in May 2021 are eligible to submit a poster.
Fill out this abstract form (closed) to submit your poster by May 31, 2021. To include:
May 31, 2021: Deadline to submit poster, abstract, and optional video
June 14-17: Panel of judges review posters
June 22-23: Summit attendees vote for People's Choice
June 23-24: Winners will be announced at the virtual Appalachian Energy Summit