2017 Workshop Series Begins April 28
Appalachian Energy Center combines the expertise of Appalachian State University and national experts to bring you the most comprehensive energy-related professional development courses. Workshops are scheduled on Fridays so visitors can stay the weekend and enjoy the beautiful North Carolina mountains.
- April 28: NC Commercial Energy Code Training
- May 6: Inspecting and Designing Photovoltaic Systems for Code-Compliance
- May 12: Affordable Zero Energy Ready Homes
- May 15-19: Intro. to Photovoltaic System Design & Construction (with NABCEP PV Associate Certification)
- June 2-3: Small Wind Energy Hands-on Workshop
Other highlights this year include solar thermal maintenance and space heating, clean energy CLE update, introduction to building energy modeling, and the methods and benefits of Post Occupancy Evaluation.
Click on the postcard or visit energy.appstate.edu for the complete schedule and to register. Continuing education credits are available for a wide range of professionals including architects, engineers, electricians, code inspectors, appraisers, attorneys, LEED, and NABCEP professionals. Workshops are held on the campus of Appalachian State University.
Energy Center News
Dr. Jeff Ramsdell, Director
828-262-7514 (Appalachian Energy Center)
401 Academy Street
226 IG Greer Hall
ASU Box 32131
Boone, NC 28608