This year the Appalachian Energy Summit is presenting a Fall Semester webinar series in place of our annual summer gathering at Appalachian State University. This will be the ninth-annual gathering of some of the world’s best minds in energy policy and practice.
The webinar series commenced on Thursday, September 17th and concludes in mid-October, running at 2:00-3:00pm EST.
Attendees will hear from a range of academic, corporate and government speakers, with opportunities for attendees to ask questions of the speakers.
- September 17: UNC System Energy Reduction Goals: 2020 Update / State of North Carolina Energy Update
- September 24: Revolutionizing Public Transit: Battery Electric Buses
- October 1: Corporate Sustainability Needs a Paradigm Shift - Presented in Conjunction with Business for Good
- October 8: Practical Optimization - When to use ML and when to keep it simple
- October 15: Sustainability and Energy Initiatives in Local Government
- October 22: Principles of Integrated Project Delivery
- More information at sustain.appstate.edu .