Save the date for the 2020 Appalachian Clean Energy CLE!
This workshop will be held either on August 21 or August 28, decision to be confirmed March 3.
The 2020 Appalachian Clean Energy CLE workshop will provide attorneys and other attendees with knowledge on issues related to clean energy facing North Carolina. This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Update on the status of North Carolina and new developments related to the Clean Energy Plan
- The changing utility landscape: transforming the traditional utility model
- Clean energy programs and new utility models straight from the utility
- The view from state legislators, clean energy on the horizon for NC
- The technological landscape
- Climate resiliency
More information coming soon!
Early Registration Cost: $275* (lunch included)
*Cost after August 31: $325
Refer a friend and you'll each receive $25 off. Details here.
Location: Appalachian State University Campus, Plemmons Student Union, Room TBD. Parking at College Street Parking Deck.
Time: 9:00am - 4:30 pm
Continuing Education Credits Offered: 6 General Hours NC CLE (to be submitted), 6 PDH, 6 CPE
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion