The 2020 Appalachian Clean Energy CLE workshop will provide attorneys and other attendees with knowledge on issues related to clean energy facing North Carolina. This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Update on the status of North Carolina and new developments related to the Clean Energy Plan
- The changing utility landscape: transforming the traditional utility model
- Clean energy programs and new utility models from the utility
- The role of technology in the changing landscape
- Climate resiliency in the Southeast
More details to follow.
Early Registration Cost: $275* (lunch included)
*Cost after August 7: $325
Refer a friend and you'll each receive $25 off. Details here.
Location: Appalachian State University Campus, Plemmons Student Union, Room 420 Parkway Ballroom. Parking at College Street Parking Deck.
Time: 9:00am - 4:30 pm
Continuing Education Credits Offered: 6 General Hours NC CLE (approved by the NC State Bar), 6 PDH, 6 CPE
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Chris Carmody, Executive Director for the North Carolina Clean Energy Business Alliance
- Brian Coble, Senior Vice President for Advanced Energy
- Thad Culley, Regional Director for Vote Solar
- Christy Daniel, Managing Director of Renewable Customer Programs and Solutions at Duke Energy
- John Hardin, Executive Director of the Office of Science, Technology & Innovation for the NC Department of Commerce
- Sushma Masemore, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Environment for the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality
- General Counsel from the North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association
- Representative from ElectriCities
- A few more pending