The KidWind Challenge is the ultimate wind energy learning experience where middle and high school students design, build, and test small wind turbines.
Saturday, April 25, 2020
Watauga High School Gym
When students participate in the KidWind Challenge they will:
- Discover the promise and limitations of renewable energy technology
- Design, build, and test a functional creative renewable energy structures
- Compete with their peers in a supportive environment
Consider the following when building your team:
- Competing students must be in 3rd-12th grade
- Teams must consist of 1-10 students (we find 3-4 to be ideal)
- Each team needs an adult coach (teacher, parent, etc.)
Learn more and register at The KidWind Challenge website!
Questions? Email Brent Summerville, email@example.com
What is a KidWind Challenge?
Check out this video